Family Shoot Giveaway!
“The only simple part about being a mother is how effortless is it to love your child.”
– Maria Wahlmark
Are you (or your partner if you’re being lovely and nominating them!) a big-hearted parent who’s always putting everyone before them but still has time for hugs on their last ounce of energy?
Do you have a child or children under 8 years old?
Are you (or your partner if you have one!) always the ones behind the camera and/or feel awkward in front of it, but wish you had some lovely photos of you all to look back on and remember the essence of your family?
If this is you, you’re in the right place!
I’m looking for warm-hearted families, who are not afraid of a little mess, and embrace the joy of family life in all its forms. Someone who’d love some creative, joy-filled photos, full of personality, not a pose in sight, just their unique magic…
This offer is open to 5 relaxed, down-to-earth families. The photography session is completely FREE (worth £75) and I’m also including a free digital picture from the shoot (worth £20). You’ll have the opportunity to purchase more photos if you like but there’s no obligation – you’re welcome to take the free picture and go!
Why am I giving this away?
It’s time to celebrate YOU and your family! As a mum of two, I am rarely in our family pictures. I want you to walk into your home and see your family, including you in that frame. I want you to feel uncontainable joy and love when you look at these pictures as see your AMAZING family how you really are. To stop and think ‘We did that!’
I’m also updating my family photography website and I’m looking for families who align with my values and documentary style of photography, and I would love to share with everyone YOUR unique family, so families like you can see what can be created when you aren’t posing in front of a white background (not that there’s anything wrong with that, I just offer a different style!)
What exactly is the prize?
There is no cost to enter, and the photoshoot and digital image (together worth £95!) will be free of charge
- The photoshoot will take place on a weekday, at an agreed location (usually the family home and/or an outdoor location) within 30 minutes walking distance of Rochester ME1, before 3rd Dec 2022.
- The competition will be open for entries between Monday October 17th and Sunday October 23rd 2022
- Winners will be contacted on Monday 24th October 2022
- The photoshoot is for up to 6 people
- Children must be under the age of 8
- The shoot will last for 60-90 minutes
- The family must be available to participate in the shoot before 3rd Dec 2022.
- After the shoot, you will receive an online gallery of 75+ images to choose from, and a complimentary digital image of your choice. This image, once selected, may be printed and shared with family and friends as you wish.
- You are welcome to take your free image and purchase nothing else if you wish. However, if you’d like any images in addition to the one complimentary digital image, these can be purchased after the shoot. A full price list will be sent to each entrant once their entry has been received.
How to enter
If this all resonates with you and/or your partner and you’re keen to get involved (hooray!), the process to enter is below:
- Fill in this Questionnaire the best you can, the more detail the better (BEFORE Sunday 23rd October 2022)
- Once you’ve submitted your questionnaire, you’ll be directed to an acknowledgment page where you’ll get confirmation that your entry has been submitted, and a link to the full price list for purchasing additional images after the shoot. You are under no obligation to purchase anything and are welcome to just take your free digital image if you wish to do so. I send this price list before the shoot so that the whole process is completely open and transparent, including any potential optional future costs, should you wish to purchase anything else later.
- I will choose a shortlist of families, and from that shortlist I will get my glamorous assistants (i.e my 8 year old Nia and 3 year old Eli!) to pick the 5 names at random out of a hat, on Monday 24th October 2022.